Google has a broad range of resources to help you better understand your website and improve its performance. This Webmaster Central Blog, the Help Center, the Webmaster forum, and the recently released Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide a...
Join us in welcoming the latest additions to the Webmasters community:
नमस्ते Webmasters in Hindi!
Добро Пожаловать Webmasters in Russian!
Hoşgeldiniz Webmasters in Turkish!
สวัสดีค่ะ Webmasters in Thai!
xin chào Webmasters in Vietnamese!
We will be sharing webmaster-related updates in our current and new blogs to make sure you have a place to follow the latest launches, updates and changes in Search in your languages! We will share links to relevant Help resources, educational content and events as they become available.
Just a reminder, here are some of the resources that we have available in multiple languages:
- Google.com/webmasters - documentation, support channels, tools (including a link to Search Console) and learning materials.
- Help Center - tips and tutorials on using Search Console, answers to frequently asked questions and step-by-step guides.
- Help forum - ask your questions and get advice from the Webmaster community
- YouTube Channel - recordings of Hangouts on Air in different languages are on our
- G+ community - another place we announce and share our Hangouts On Air
- PageSpeed insights - actionable insights on how to increase your site's performance
- Mobile-Friendly test - identify areas where you can improve your site's performance on Mobile devices
- Structure Data testing tool - preview and test your Structured Data markup
Some other valuable resources (English-only):
- Developer documentation on Search - a great resource where you can find feature guides, code labs, videos and links to more useful tools for webmasters.
If you have webmaster-specific questions, check our event calendar for the next hangout session or live event! Alternatively, you can post your questions to one of the local help forum, where our talented Product Experts from the TC program will try to answer your questions. Our Experts are product enthusiasts who have earned the distinction of "Top Contributor," or "Rising Star," by sharing their knowledge on the Google Help Forums.
If you have suggestions, please let us know in the comments below. We look forward to working with you in your language!