Mobile advertising could be the leading format for marketers in the future, as many are increasing their ad spend for untethered platforms, leveraging programmatic, social and video advertisements, according to a new report from Advertiser Perceptions.
53pc of marketers expect to shift majority of ad spend to mobile
- September 14th, 2017 | Comments Off on How to move from m-dot URLs to responsive site
- June 8th, 2017 | Comments Off on Making the Internet safer and faster: Introducing reCAPTCHA Android API
- June 5th, 2017 | Comments Off on netGALAXY Studios Team Launches App for Child Development
- June 2nd, 2017 | Comments Off on Quintin’s Close-Ups: There’s an app for that [Source: Charleston City Paper]
- May 18th, 2017 | Comments Off on National Museum Day
- April 7th, 2017 | Comments Off on Paragon Construction Introduces a Mobile App to Improve its Work Safety Programs