Today in mobile marketing – New York Times to shelve NYT Now app; Tencent overtakes Alibaba as China’s most valuable tech company; Volvo and Uber team up to develop self-driving cars; Amazon’s Alexa can now boss around Hyundai Genesis cars.
Mobile Minutes: NYT Now app shelved; Tencent overtakes Alibaba; Volvo, Uber team up; Hyundai on Alexa
- September 14th, 2017 | Comments Off on How to move from m-dot URLs to responsive site
- June 8th, 2017 | Comments Off on Making the Internet safer and faster: Introducing reCAPTCHA Android API
- June 5th, 2017 | Comments Off on netGALAXY Studios Team Launches App for Child Development
- June 2nd, 2017 | Comments Off on Quintin’s Close-Ups: There’s an app for that [Source: Charleston City Paper]
- May 18th, 2017 | Comments Off on National Museum Day
- April 7th, 2017 | Comments Off on Paragon Construction Introduces a Mobile App to Improve its Work Safety Programs