Today in mobile marketing – Samsung’s new S8 to adopt facial recognition for payments; Uber tells judge it will seek to have Waymo case go to arbitration; WhatsApp, Telegram flaws left accounts vulnerable to hackers; Gamer’s death pushes risks of live streaming into view.
Mobile Minutes: Samsung S8; Uber’s Waymo suit; WhatsApp hack; Live streaming risks
- September 14th, 2017 | Comments Off on How to move from m-dot URLs to responsive site
- June 8th, 2017 | Comments Off on Making the Internet safer and faster: Introducing reCAPTCHA Android API
- June 5th, 2017 | Comments Off on netGALAXY Studios Team Launches App for Child Development
- June 2nd, 2017 | Comments Off on Quintin’s Close-Ups: There’s an app for that [Source: Charleston City Paper]
- May 18th, 2017 | Comments Off on National Museum Day
- April 7th, 2017 | Comments Off on Paragon Construction Introduces a Mobile App to Improve its Work Safety Programs