Today in mobile marketing – Disability activists, amplified: Social media gets the job done; FCC to vote on advanced U.S. broadcast TV standards; Microsoft leads pushback against Trump immigration order; Snap’s chief taps into the ‘right now’.
Mobile Minutes: Social media activism; FCC vote; Microsoft pushes back on Trump; Snap taps immediacy
- September 14th, 2017 | Comments Off on How to move from m-dot URLs to responsive site
- June 8th, 2017 | Comments Off on Making the Internet safer and faster: Introducing reCAPTCHA Android API
- June 5th, 2017 | Comments Off on netGALAXY Studios Team Launches App for Child Development
- June 2nd, 2017 | Comments Off on Quintin’s Close-Ups: There’s an app for that [Source: Charleston City Paper]
- May 18th, 2017 | Comments Off on National Museum Day
- April 7th, 2017 | Comments Off on Paragon Construction Introduces a Mobile App to Improve its Work Safety Programs