Today in mobile marketing – Venmo: The secret, hip social network you’ve never heard of; Intel’s $15 billion purchase of Mobileye rewrites driverless landscape; Bitcoin miners signal revolt amid sluggish blockchain; Miscue calls attention to Amazon’s dominance in cloud computing.
Mobile Minutes: Venmo underground; Intel acquires Mobileye; Bitcoin miners revolt; Miscue challenges Amazon
- September 14th, 2017 | Comments Off on How to move from m-dot URLs to responsive site
- June 8th, 2017 | Comments Off on Making the Internet safer and faster: Introducing reCAPTCHA Android API
- June 5th, 2017 | Comments Off on netGALAXY Studios Team Launches App for Child Development
- June 2nd, 2017 | Comments Off on Quintin’s Close-Ups: There’s an app for that [Source: Charleston City Paper]
- May 18th, 2017 | Comments Off on National Museum Day
- April 7th, 2017 | Comments Off on Paragon Construction Introduces a Mobile App to Improve its Work Safety Programs