The Reuters Institute’s Nic Newman says that as mobile readership grows, it’s crucial for news organizations to keep their eyes on some emerging dynamics that will be crucial for audiences. Notifications are “increasingly important” in that space and so are bots and conversational apps, while users’ lean back time will be more absorbed with VR and augmented reality, Alli Schultes reports.
Notifications And Bots Key New Fronts In Mobile News
- September 14th, 2017 | Comments Off on How to move from m-dot URLs to responsive site
- June 8th, 2017 | Comments Off on Making the Internet safer and faster: Introducing reCAPTCHA Android API
- June 5th, 2017 | Comments Off on netGALAXY Studios Team Launches App for Child Development
- June 2nd, 2017 | Comments Off on Quintin’s Close-Ups: There’s an app for that [Source: Charleston City Paper]
- May 18th, 2017 | Comments Off on National Museum Day
- April 7th, 2017 | Comments Off on Paragon Construction Introduces a Mobile App to Improve its Work Safety Programs