In the crowded messaging app space, Whisper has built its brand on anonymity “as a shield, not a sword,” according to one of its founders. Jefferson Graham reports on the app’s growth, which now sees it with 10 million monthly active users and 10 billion monthly page views.
Whisper Makes Anonymity Its Value Prop
- September 14th, 2017 | Comments Off on How to move from m-dot URLs to responsive site
- June 8th, 2017 | Comments Off on Making the Internet safer and faster: Introducing reCAPTCHA Android API
- June 5th, 2017 | Comments Off on netGALAXY Studios Team Launches App for Child Development
- June 2nd, 2017 | Comments Off on Quintin’s Close-Ups: There’s an app for that [Source: Charleston City Paper]
- May 18th, 2017 | Comments Off on National Museum Day
- April 7th, 2017 | Comments Off on Paragon Construction Introduces a Mobile App to Improve its Work Safety Programs