Today in mobile marketing – How the Internet is saving culture, not killing it; Amazon: Automation doesn’t have to kill jobs; WhatsApp, Telegram patch flaws in instant messaging applications; Twitter swastika hack comes at fragile time for company.
Mobile Minutes: Internet culture; Amazon automation; WhatsApp patches flaws; Twitter hack
- September 14th, 2017 | Comments Off on How to move from m-dot URLs to responsive site
- June 8th, 2017 | Comments Off on Making the Internet safer and faster: Introducing reCAPTCHA Android API
- June 5th, 2017 | Comments Off on netGALAXY Studios Team Launches App for Child Development
- June 2nd, 2017 | Comments Off on Quintin’s Close-Ups: There’s an app for that [Source: Charleston City Paper]
- May 18th, 2017 | Comments Off on National Museum Day
- April 7th, 2017 | Comments Off on Paragon Construction Introduces a Mobile App to Improve its Work Safety Programs